Saturday, August 27, 2016

Maniswap with Simple Nail Art

Hi everyone,

Today I'm very excited to share with you my maniswap with my fellow Indonesian nail blogger, Maria from Simple Nail Art (blog) and @nailart4jc (Instagram). It's been such a long time since I did my last maniswap. It's been more than two years! That's why I'm really excited to wake it up from its long slumber.



In this maniswap with Maria, I honestly had a quite a hard time choosing which manicure to recreate. She's so talented and there're so many beautiful manicures that she created. And finally, after a long battle with myself, I decided to recreate her super gorgeous dream catcher manicure. The colors she used for the gradient look soooo good together and the dream catcher looks so cute.


What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy
- OPI "Japanese Rose Garden"
- OPI "Planks A Lot"
- OPI "I Eat Mainely Lobster"
- OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook"
- Make up sponge
- Glitter top coat from Konad
- Black and white acrylic paint
- Small paint brush
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat



That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

3 comments: